In the midst of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, we would like to inform you of some changes that we have made to our office policies and procedures in order to help ensure the safety of our patients. We have made the following changes to our office:
- In order to minimize the number of patients waiting in our office, we will be allowing patients to check-in at an outdoor kiosk. Patients who would prefer to wait in their car rather than in the waiting room will be allowed to do so and will be notified by phone when they are imminently due for their appointment.
- The spacing inside of our office in the waiting room and throughout other patient areas has been expanded to facilitate safe “social distancing” recommendations.
- We are asking that patients bring as few additional people to their appointments as possible. If possible, please try to bring only a single guardian or caretaker with you to your visit.
- We will be launching a “telemedicine” service later this week so that existing patients can make a remote appointment with their provider.
- We have further increased our sterilization protocols throughout all of the spaces of our office.
At SCENT, the safety of our patients is our top priority. We are taking every measure we can so that we may continue to provide quality care to our patients in the most secure environment possible. Thank you for your understanding.
Drs. Amoils, Vadapalli, Saadat, Friedman, and the entire SCENT team.